If you are an employer and need to hire foreign workers, there are several options that may exist for you.


We can analyze your specific situation to determine a plan to meet your employment needs.

Some options that currently exist include:

  • H-1B: Your company can hire certain high-skilled workers
  • L-1: If your company is multi-national, you can bring in certain types of workers
  • TN: This visa is for certain professionals from Canada and Mexico.

For lower-skilled and agricultural workers, there currently exist limited programs, the H-2A and H-2B.

You may also be able to sponsor immigrant workers for green cards in some situations.

There are also several proposals to reform employment immigration currently being studied by the United States government.  You can keep abreast ongoing efforts to pass Immigration Reform through our blog.

If you are interested in discussing your options as an employer, please contact our office for a consultation.