If you are a farmer and need farmworkers for your operation, there currently exists a limited immigration program known as H-2A.


If you would like information on this program and how to become involved, you can contact us.

It is important to be aware that the agricultural industry will be an important factor in any type of immigration reform.  The United States government is studying proposals to reform the agricultural worker program and make it much more accessible to farmers and farmworkers.

We encourage all farmers to make a connection with an immigration firm to keep you up-to-date on immigration reform issues and assist you in taking advantage of any new program that may emerge.  To contact us for more information on how to connect with us and stay up-to-date, please call our office.