Fiancee Petitions

US citizens who wish to marry someone from another country are able to bring their fiancee to the United States on a special visa known as a K-1 in order to get married and subsequently apply for a green card.


This benefit is now also available to same-sex couples. If you are interested in finding out more concerning the fiancee petition process, please contact us for a consultation.