Green Card Applications

Many family members are able to file green card applications while here in the United States.


This process is known as adjustment of status.  Family members that can benefit from this type of application include those that have entered the United States legally, even if currently out of status, and those that have a previously filed immigrant petition from before April 30, 2001 (known as 245(i) eligibility).

If you are interested in finding out more concerning green card applications and eligibility, please contact us for a consultation.