Professional Athletes

If you are a professional athlete and you need to be in the United States to compete, we can help you obtain the appropriate visa.


Many professional athletes choose to obtain a P visa.  This can be a great option if you need to compete in the United States for a long period of time.

If you would like to discuss your options as a professional athlete, please contact us for a consultation.