Working with Police

In order to apply for a U-visa, the police department or district attorney’s office must sign a special certification.


Our firm has forged partnerships with many of the law enforcement agencies in the Bay Area and beyond in order to better assist our clients.  We can handle getting the required certification needed to continue the U-visa process.